“Andy promised to blow away our audience as the closing keynoter for our national conference. He did…I could not possibly expect anything more from a keynote.”
I’m grateful beyond words to have received that feedback from countless attendees and event hosts over the years.
I speak to thousands of professionals across the country as a featured keynoter at over 30 conferences and events every year. I have the privilege of sharing what I’ve learned about servant leadership, talent development, storytelling, presentation skills, ethical decision making, and customer service.
Watch a clip of me in action below, then keep scrolling to find out more about my most popular topics.
- Let's work together!
- Topics, Description, and Feedback
- Heroes, Villains, and Drunk Old Men: Lessons for a Lifetime
- Goggles, Fight Club, and One Evil Dentist: Winning the Burnout Battle
- Round Table Truths: An Exercise in Ethical Business Behavior
- Firing Sally Field: Best Practices in Talent Development
- Tips for Terrific Talking: Crafting Powerful Presentations
- Trumpeting Your To-Do List: Excellence in Internal Communication
- Love, L.E.A.R.N., and Wet Cats: The Power of Unconditional Service
Would you like the full description of the sessions above? Here you go.
Want to know what others have said about me? Gotcha covered (or you can scroll though the excerpts at the bottom of this page).
And who have I worked with in the past? Check it out.
- Career Highlights
- Created the talent development programs that helped FORUM Credit Union add $700 million in assets in 10 years
- Spoken at over 150 state and national events in the last decade
- Named one of the 10 highest-rated speakers at the largest HR conference in the world
- Earned the national “Training Professional of the Year” award from the Credit Union National Association
- Won 3 national awards for overall excellence in talent development from the Association for Talent Development and Training Magazine
- Helped FORUM Credit Union win 2 “Best Places to Work in Indiana” and 1 “Top Place to Work in Indianapolis” award