“You really wanna teach, don’t you?”
That question, posed by Dr. Sally Beck at Butler University after I gave a presentation in her Abnormal Psychology class, changed my life. She recognized my passion for bringing out the best in others and sharing truth that can sustain for a lifetime.
That fateful conversation over 20 years ago gave rise to a national award-winning speaking and training career in which I get the honor of helping other listen well, confront honestly, praise genuinely, and lead humbly. Some of those lessons have come the hard way, but all have blessed my life immeasurably.
I speak to thousands of professionals across the country on a variety of topics as a featured keynoter at over 30 conferences and events every year.
- I'd like to work with you! Here's some info that will help that happen
- Topics, Description, and Feedback
- Heroes, Villains, and Drunk Old Men: Lessons for a Lifetime
- I Shouldn’t Be Here: How Jesus Saved Me
- Goggles, Fight Club, and One Evil Dentist: Winning the Burnout Battle
- Round Table Truths: An Exercise in Ethical Business Behavior
- 50 Words: Highlights, Hard Truths, and Help for Your Career
- Firing Sally Field: Best Practices in Talent Development
Would you like the full description of the sessions above? Here you go. Want to know what others have said about me? Gotcha covered (or you can scroll though the excerpts at the bottom of this page). And who have I worked with in the past? Check it out.
- Career Highlights
- Created the talent development programs that helped FORUM Credit Union add $700 million in assets in 10 years
- Spoken at over 150 state and national events in the last decade
- Named one of the 10 highest-rated speakers at the largest HR conference in the world
- Earned the national “Training Professional of the Year” award from the Credit Union National Association
- Won 3 national awards for overall excellence in talent development from the Association for Talent Development and Training Magazine
- Helped FORUM Credit Union win 2 “Best Places to Work in Indiana” and 1 “Top Place to Work in Indianapolis” award