I love serving people.
As a consultant, I partner with organizations to develop their emerging and experienced leaders, and ensure that their talent development programs hit the mark.
As a coach, I help individuals measurably improve their listening, confrontation, conflict resolution, and leadership skills.
As a volunteer, I offer speaking and photography/videography services to select non-profits free of charge.
- I think we can do some amazing things together. Here's how:
- Coaching and Consulting Programs
LEADER EFFECTIVENESS TRAINING
- The most influential leadership development program of all time, helping over 8,000,000 people in 43 countries since 1962.
- L.E.T. was the first program of its kind to introduce the skills of Active Listening, Win/Win Conflict Resolution, Appreciative and Confrontive I-Messages, and much more.
- The multi-day workshop, combined with targeted and consistent follow-up, will transform your relationship with your team, boss, spouse, kids, friends, and family. I’m living proof.
TALENT DEVELOPMENT CONSULTING
- We’ll use my national award-winning Know/Practice/Perform model to fine-tune your employee training and development programs so they are perfectly aligned with your organization’s strategic goals.
- You’ll learn how talent development can evolve from merely taking orders for more training classes into a vital strategic partner with measurable impact on your bottom line.
DEVELOPING YOUR FUTURE LEADERS
- In this long-term partnership, I’ll work closely with group of your emerging leaders anywhere from 6 to 18 months to develop virtually every skill they’ll need to succeed: making ethical decisions, unlocking their team’s creativity, effective listening, running efficient meetings, strategic decision making, coaching, and conflict resolution.
- Each Future Leaders cohort will have a group project as its capstone experience that will measurably improve at least one aspect of your company’s products, tools, or culture.
- Results and Partners
- Created the talent development programs that helped FORUM Credit Union add $700 million in assets in 10 years
- Earned the national “Training Professional of the Year” award from the Credit Union National Association
- Won 3 national awards for overall excellence in talent development from the Association for Talent Development and Training Magazine
- Helped 2 organizations in central Indiana win 3 “Best Places to Work in Indiana” and 1 “Top Place to Work in Indianapolis” award
- Named one of the best talent development professionals in the world under the age of 40 by Training Magazine
- SCE Federal Credit Union
- Hamilton County Leadership Academy
- Interra Credit Union
- Iowa Credit Union League
- IU Credit Union
- Kentucky Credit Union League